Baby / Story Massage combo course starting on Monday 20 June 2022
Would you like to be able to get out of the house and spend time with like-minded Mums who understand the challenges of a new baby?
Are you keen to spend quality one to one time with your baby, so you can learn to love and connect with each other, on a truly wonderful level?
Would you like some strategies to manage constipation, wind, colic and sniffly noses, to help your baby feel more comfortable and happy?
Is helping baby to sleep well a priority for you, so you can have some time to relax and eat your dinner in peace?
Would you like to learn how baby massage can aid your baby’s development, physically, socially, and cognitively, so that they are stimulated, soothed and settled?
Do you feel the need for some support from a professional and friendly instructor, so you can understand which techniques are safe to do with your baby?
Would you like to have fun in an interactive activity that helps you both to produce feel good hormones and go home feeling relaxed and amazing?
Would you like to learn massage that can be used alongside songs, stories and rhymes, that creates excitement & anticipation, induces deep restful sleep and grows with baby into childhood?
Do you want to learn how Story Massage can be incorporated into your everyday routine, so that baby benefits from massage at a time that suits you both?
Would you like to learn traditional rhymes, to keep them alive through the generations, as well as watch the joy on your baby’s face when you sing to them?
Would you love to learn massage that can grow with your child and can help them during difficult times and celebrations, by creating your own story massages?
This is what Imogen said about attending one of the courses:
“Oh my I loved it so much when I did the classes with Xanthe. It really built our bond.
It is a beautiful location and her best friend still, is one of the babies she met at the baby massage class. I am coming back with my new baby; I didn’t want to book anywhere else, as it just wouldn’t be the same”.
Natalie had such a positive experience because of what she had learnt in the classes:
“Ah I have to tell you! My baby had a hospital appointment today and had to have loads of tests. He was so wriggly and unsettled, they were struggling to do them. I sang the ‘hello’ song and did the massages and he chilled out straight away. They managed to get all the things they needed!”
Jade was thrilled, this is what she said:
“Tracey is amazing, and the environment is so beautiful, it is worth travelling if you want an amazing baby massage course, and it is worth every penny.”
Sarah attended one of the first MOTH Therapies courses:
“Highly recommended! We took our twins when they were babies 4 and a half years ago! We really enjoyed it.”
• Comprehensive support and instruction from an award winning, qualified and fully insured practitioner and therapist.
• 6 weekly, 1 hour sessions teaching you different traditional massage routines each week, so that you learn a full body routine over the full course.
• Learn all. Of the story massage symbols and moves, so you can incorporate them into your songs, rhymes and stories during class and at home.
• A bottle of skin friendly oil to take home, to keep and to use in between sessions.
• A baby massage booklet which details the full body routine.
• A folder to build your story massage library of children’s rhymes
• Time to socialise and get to know fellow mummies and babies.
• A warm relaxed cosy & clean environment, all set up for your needs.
• Everything you need for the session is provided; mat, towel, toys etc. so you don’t have to worry about remembering things, nor have too much to carry.
• Numbers are limited to a maximum of 8 to ensure quality teaching and building of relationships with your fellow mummies.
• A certificate of attendance to have as a keep sake.
• A special surprise gift
All you need to do is turn up with yourself and baby, wearing comfy clothes (Or your PJ’s….no judgement here!) because you will be sitting on the floor, but accommodations can easily be made if being on the floor is a problem for you.
Babies from 6 weeks old to pre-crawling can attend the class.
If your baby has special needs, or is a different age, please contact me to discuss suitability of the class.
The course is held at my beautiful purpose-built bespoke studio in Whitstable, in the garden of my home.
There is ample free on street parking.
The full address will be sent by email, after booking.
Monday 20th June 2022 at 12.00pm
Everything that is included in the course, is an investment for you and your little one:
One payment of £77 (saving £2).
The course may run for 6 weeks, but the skills you learn can be used for a lifetime.